Mixed seed crackers
1/2 cup black or golden sesame seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup flaxseeds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup Quinoa flour or Buckwheat
1 cup water
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all the seeds in a bowl and add the water. Let soak for 30 minutes or until all the water has soaked in.
- Add the flour to the seed mixture and combine.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spoon out the mixture. With a spatula spread evenly over the tray.
- Sprinkle with salt and cracked black pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
- Take from the oven and slightly mark out small squares with a knife. Place back in the oven for another 20 minutes or until cooked and dry.