Come and join Justine and Nikki for some creative fun in the sun on Wednesday 12th August, designed for children between 6-12 years, a great idea that will make a fabulous day out for everyone involved. This is what it looks like:
- Starts at 9.30 am at Chalet Savoie Faire – Drop off your child and then have three and half hours of freedom, to walk in the forest, cycle, rock climb or read under a tree.
- The children will be supervised by 2 -3 adults – We will start with a juice and muffin and an introduction to the fun we have planned.
- Time to get creative in the back garden – collecting sticks, pine cones, feathers and anything pretty. Together with Justine each child will make a dream catcher. Something special to take home and hang in front of a window, keeping them safe from scary dreams and blessed with beautiful creative ones.
- Then it’s into the kitchen with Nikki – we will create and make a healthy picnic, easy food to fill the hamper, seasonal fruits and colourful nibbles.
- At 1.00 the children will have created a stunning picnic area, ready to open the hamper and share with Mum or Dad in the shade of the trees.
- Home time around 3.30 – 4.00
The price is 65€ per child, this includes both creative activities, lunch for 1 child & a parent. We have limited this to a maximum of 8 children, giving them a lot of one to one fun attention.
If you have any spare ribbons, buttons or decorative pieces that you are not using then please bring as they can go on the dream catcher.
Please contact Nikki on 0771605048 – firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve you place or for any further questions.
Justine has a b-tech GNVQ in art and design and added on top of that a degree in textiles and fashion. Loves creating, especially up cycling, recycling and cooking – she even made a sofa cover out of her old tee shirts – now that’s very cool!