Chalet Savoie Faire provides a cycling experience for all levels. The French Alps are an idyllic backdrop for honing your skills or taking it at an easy pace with the supportive power of an e-bike. Whatever your level of challenge, the Alps are perfectly suited to meeting your needs.
- 4 days / 3 nights luxury bespoke accommodation – bike workshop & garage
- Full board / fresh, organic local produce, served breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 4 or more sessions cycling depending on the chosen route – mountain bike or ebike
- Guided rides and coaching
- A local restaurant experience
- An afternoon in the natural thermal springs, 5 pools, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms and an outdoor hot tub
- A picnic in the Alps
- optional extra: 1 hour or 30 minute in-house massage (at an extra cost)
Total cost: 690€pp (twin share) single supplement 150€ – minimum 4 guests – max 12
note: Flights, bike hire, insurance, transfers, and onward transport not included but we can assist where needed.
ABOUT THE GUIDE
Hugh Quinn is an ex pro-mountain-biker with over 40 years experience cycling some of the world’s toughest trails. He is passionate about providing a personal cycling experience that empowers others to feel the joy of cycling. He is an exceptionally supportive, patient, and dedicated guide who seeks to make every cycling an adventure a memorable one.