Finding the time
As time passes, l become more aware of the unique little bubble Hugh and l have created for ourselves on a mountain. It was a choice to be remote, a choice to live with nature, pure air, little noise, with ever changing, jaw dropping beauty. The old days of running here, there and everywhere, left us long ago, replaced with a gentle pace of appreciation.
Now, I know this isn’t everyones cup of tea, to be far from the hustle and bustle of life, but I’m sure and certain there will come a day when you reflect and know it’s time stop. Time to rest and feel the ground stand still beneath your feet. Time is a gift to self, so busy running it’s lost before placing your head back on the pillow.
The big question
- How do YOU slow down?
- Where do YOU go to recharge?
- Who takes care of YOU?
The answer, of course you guessed it
- We will take care of you at Chalet Savoie Faire or Chez Milo Savoie
- Wrap you in comfort, furry throws, warm fires, cosy chairs to read a book
- Feed you seasonal, healthy food, soups, salads, tarts, cakes, bakes, served with a smile 3 times a day
- Suggest and arrange an array of activities – a snow shoe in the forest, thermal spa, wine tasting, hiking, yoga, massage, a cooking class and so much more.
- Don’t move at all, reconnect, recharge and rejoice, knowing you will be well rested by the time you leave.
The package – 465€pp, single occupancy 565€
Designed with your ultimate comfort and relaxation in mind. Activities can be added, depending on your desires. This package is for the month of February.
- 4 days & 3 nights to getaway and be pampered
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served each day
- Double or twin room, ensuite, bathrobes, slippers and toiletries
- Snow shoe rental and an afternoon guided tour
- Daily cleaning
- Books and music on hand
- A two hour cooking class for all levels, producing a 4 course meal to share
- Return transfer from Moutiers or Albertville train station