A quick lunch that takes no time at all to share with family and friends at any time of the year. Can be served warm or cold. it’s light and goes perfectly with a salad.
Ingredients – serves 6-8 people
200g self raising flour
100ml organic olive oil
100ml semi skimmed milk
150g Mozzarella, chopped roughly
200g Chorizo, skin removed and chopped finely
100g fresh spinach, washed and chopped finely
Salt & cracked black pepper
100g crushed mixed nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ 140C fan forced. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix together all the above ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- Let the cake cool in the tin for 5-10 minutes before turning out onto a board.
- Serve with a green salad, sun dried tomatoes and a small bowl of lemon mayonnaise.