Not many people know how beautiful October in the Alps can be! Simply STUNNING will easily sum it up…Autumn colours, clear light, warm days and nights curled up by the fire with a glass of red.
We have decided to kick October off with a special offer to cyclists, walkers, climbers, painters and anyone who just may be in need of a rest.
The offer is 490€ pp & includes the following:
– 4 nights accommodation at the beautiful Chalet Savoie Faire.
– L’occitane toiletries, slippers & bath robes.
– Breakfast served each morning – home made yoghurts, pastries, muffins, fresh fruit, garden jams,bread, juice, coffee & tea.
– 2 terrace or picnic lunches served with wine – time and place to be discussed each morning. Picnics are delivered to a secret destination.
– 4 afternoon teas – fresh home made cakes, cookies with tea.
– 4 evening meals – pre dinner drinks & nibbles, 3 courses with wine, followed by coffee, herbal tea or tea with home made chocolates by the fire.
– 1 lunch at a local restaurant, 3 courses (not including drinks).
– 1 afternoon lounging in the natural thermal springs.
– 1 half day cookery lesson with Nikki – 3 hour lesson, all recipes using fresh market produce from the region, followed by lunch with wine.
– Hugh is available to take the cyclists out and about, advise and help to maintain your bike and give a few good tips on the area.
– If the mushrooms are in out, Nikki will take you out foreging on the forest floors.
Please note, the price is for two people sharing a room.
We are happy to be flexible, if there is something you wish to change then just let us know.
We can arrange airport transfers if required from Lyon or Geneva at an extra cost.
Men at the spa will need speedos only (yep, I’m serious)
Not included – insurance, flights, transfers to and from the airport, drinks at the local restaurant.
Please share this with your friends, it’s a stunning month to be in Savoie, for the colours alone.